With a 12 km long pristine white beach protected by a hemline of coral and bordered by a tropical forest, Diani has many activities to offer everyone:
– Water sports: Kite Surfing, Windsurfing, Snorkelling, Diving, Kayaking
– Dolphin spotting and snorkelling at Wasini Island with a seafood lunch
– Deep sea fishing
– Golf – 18 Hole International Golf Course
– Microlight flights
– Day trips to the Shimba Hills National Game Park
– Dhow sailing
– Local fishing trips in traditional sailing boats (Ngalawa)
– Spa & wellness
– Colobus conservation
– Ballad in the Kinondo Kaya Forest
– Biking and Camel rides on the beach
Explore the magical water world off Diani Beach with Sand & Sea Water Sports Centre at Forty Thieves Beach Bar. Their passionate and professional team offer a wide range of activities, whatever your age and ability. From Scuba Diving, Wind Surfing, Kite Surfing, and Snorkeling safaris to Mountain Bike Tours, Sky Diving, and Deep Sea Fishing. Visit Sand & Sea’s website for more information and details on courses and activities offered.
We can also arrange fantastic safaris departing Diani. Ask us for more information.